The Model SST Transmitter indicates the level of liquid by continuously measuring hydrostatic pressure via its sensing element, an ion implanted silicon semiconductor chip with an integral Wheatstone Bridge. Once the sensor measures the pressure, the data is transmitted by a 4 to 20 mA two wire output signal. This design provides for excellent linearity and repeatability, low hysteresis and long term stability.
The Model SST is easy to install, too. Simply lower the transmitter into a vessel or well. It’s that easy. All the electronics are mounted in a submersible 316 stainless steel housing.
The transmitter is available calibrated for any span needed, from 0 to 15 psi or 0 to 1 bar (0 to 34 feet or 0 to 10.5 meters of water) to 0 to 150 psi or 0 to 10 bar (0 to 345 feet or 0 to 105 meters of water).
- 0.69 inch diameter to fit in small bore systems
- Solid state semiconductor sensor for accuracy and reliability
- Rugged 316 stainless steel diaphragm and housing with excellent environmental protection
- Easy to install and use
- Removable, nonclogging snubnose end protects sensing elements
- 2 wire 4 to 20 mA output
- Vented to the atmosphere through the surface end of the cable
- Reverse polarity, surge, and lightning protection
- Anti-snag feature for easy probe removal
- Small bore applications
- Water wells
- Flood channels